March 24, 2011

About The Girl Who Never Wanted To Grow Up

I don’t want to grow up

I want to stay little forever

Stay a kid ‘till the end of time

Forget the future

Forget college


It’s all about the now

Ir’s all about the past

All about barbies

Unicorns and kittens


Leave me in my room

For the rest of my life

Never allow me to depart

I would not make a fus

I am great at being invisible


Now leave me be

Let my head take trips to the past

Imagine those days as a kid

Where everything was nice

Where everyone was innocent


Don’t let me go outside

Don’t let me see the truth

The loss of innocence

The hatred in their eyes

Just leave me here


Forever


About The Girl Who Had To Grow Up


So it’s time, you say

To finally become a big kid

To finally leave and be free

But what if I still don’t want to be free?

What if I want to stay here?

If the outside world brings me nightmares

What if I know I would be safer here?


About The Woman The Girl Became


I never leave the house

I sit here with my collections


I dream of the past

I dream of childhood


I never gave in to love

It was too grown up for me

But at least my cats love me


Gingerspip and Buttercup

Hello Kity and Hearty

They are my best friends


The only ones that understand

I wish I could understand them

I wish I could have changed something


But I

But I never gave in to the future

No comments:

Post a Comment