July 27, 2009

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy, I am home.
Today, at 6:45 I landed back in SF.
It has been a long two months.
I have filled a journal filled of journals, poems, painting, doodles and many more random adorable things.
At the moment, I am obsessing over Panic's new song.
DID YOU KNOW THEY HAVE THE "!" BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy, I am back to the place where I began.
Ohhh, want to hear the cutest thing in the world?
Yeah, I don't care. I am going to write it.
"My life was so miserable, since you were gone" my niece told me this today.
><
I love her.
I love it.
I missed it.
Yet I miss Mexico.
I miss my cousins, my kitten, my friends and the atmosphere.
 Along with the feeling that I am back in the 60's.. until I see a hipster... they ruin it.
I finish Crime and Punishment today. =]
Then 3 more summer reading books.
So I start The Brothers K tomorrow. 
I will finish that by this week, since now I have nothing to do.
Then I finish the last two, that are small so I am fine.

I am a senior now.
I like Martinis now.
I even like cats now.
I might even like a boy.


But that, my dear, is a completely different subject... well not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment