September 06, 2009

My Turn

This is a night
where nothing is right
thinking of those that have gone wrong
all those I still walk among

hoping on the future
to never see murder
to walk with the few
that see it all new

my fear is going
never showing
dreams colliding
some are dyeing

I might just hide
Lost in this bind
confused about things religious
all too presumptuous

still glued to the fear
of always being the dear
lost in front of the headlights
lost behind all those frights

it has to be a new start
stop being afraid of the sharks
for it is my time to jump
even if the fall lands me a bump

it is time for me to show the truth
to get out of all this goo
that has hidden me from you
time for one to become two

the one that hides
the one that will shine
for I am many
see it all perfectly

Hiding it from the Moon
the mother too all that swoon
who gives us love
from up above

Hiding it from the Sun
the father to all the fun
keeping a smile upon the face
that always has a special place

now it's my turn to swoon
to finally see the Moon
to stop hiding
and to stop running

now it's my turn for some fun
to bum around in the open Sun
to finally give this face
some kind of special place

It is my turn
no need to fear
no need to worry
to hide, to run
It is my turn
my turn, my turn.









No comments:

Post a Comment