August 14, 2009

99.4%

That, my friends, is my temperature.
It is pretty high if you think of it.
Not high enough to be a fever, but high enough to be beginning of a fever.
It is only raising.
Well it dropped, then rouse.
So I am awfully confused.
I did just take some pain killer, but I only feel worse.
I really hope I feel better tomorrow.
I had plans.
I was going to have a social life.
I truly hope it drops rapidly.
Check: 99.1% at the moment.
Thank goodness, it dropped a bit.
It's truly awful, school starts soon and now I am sick.
I have an appointment with Ms. Alonso Monday, so I can fix my schedule before school starts.
You know, so I can have everything perfect on the first day of school.
Well, I am going to read until I pass out now.
Almost done with this book, it's actually good.
It's about ghosts, life and ex-slaves.
I like it.
I have to finish today or tomorrow.
Then I finish White Noise, then I read up on the book I had no time to finish.
You know so I am a bit more prepared if there is something to do with the middle or end of that book.
Since, I only read the first part.
Now my temp is: 98.8%.
So either I am getting better or my Spongebob thermometer is crazy.

Well wish me well, bye bye and nighty night.





No comments:

Post a Comment