August 18, 2009

I have stress?

Supposedly, I had a very long Panic Attack today.
I just thought, I was nervous or just not used to school yet.
But no, it was a Panic Attack.
Thanks to being worried and stress.
Oh joy!
Weird too, since most of the worrying was pointless.
All my classes when fine, except the stuttering and freaking out.
Now I shall write a class my class documentation:

1. English 4AP.
Only 14 people in the class, and all were people that I get along with.
Ms. Poore, seemed very nice, a bit eccentric and is afraid of insects.
Not much happened, but I liked it.

2. Psychology.
I found it interesting, but I seemed very to myself.
Even though I knew many people.

3. Algebra 2.
Haaaate.
The teacher seems nice.
I know enough people in the class.
But I just hate math, and it was not good for my state of mind.

4. Economy.
Interesting, I got chocolate.
I have many friends in the class.
Though the center of the room had many people I was not so sure about.
The class finished quickly and I guess I was the calmest here.

Lunch.
I ate my healthy homemade lunch, and carried on.
Fun times, with best friends.

5. Italian 2.
I was way too nervous, I really started to freak out.
I calmed a bit but then got freaked again.
All in all, I know I will love that class.

6. Drama.
A favorite of mine, but so many newbies.
Some I could see were not meant for it; they were too shy and weary.
I really freaked out here, I barley could breath.


The whole day, I felt out of place.
Like all eyes were on me; like I would mess up.
I was freaking out and stressed.
Worried of what was to come.
I am always very self conscious, but today I was a bit off my normal chart.
Really more than a bit.
I even had mutable stress zits.
All in all, it was great but then again it was horrible.


No comments:

Post a Comment