August 29, 2009

maybe.rant.see.write.type.

Headaches and heat.
Heartaches and ants.
Heatwaves and glasses.
He knows nothing and she knows it all.
I am not sure what that was all about.
Took me by surprise myself.
Well today I bought two new pairs of glasses.
One = Vintage Cat Eye.
Two = Just Cute Glasses that have Cheetah Print. ><
My mom has begun to make fun of my infatuation with vintage.
I have always had this infatuation, it's only just now that I take it full on.
But I have always loved it.
My favorite movie as a kiddo was Pleasantville.
My favorite cars were those 50's cars .. in pink, along with the all time favorite; The Beetle.
I have hella homework do to be being awfully ill.
Ants have invaded my room.
I have no mercy for these ants.
So I kill them with a giant pencil.
Now that I have two new pairs of glasses I can get contacts at Macy's for free.
I will have imaginary green eyes. ;]
My parents left for church without me since I whined about homework.
I forgot my English binder, need the vocab words.
My camera is missing it's memory chip.
I am awfully worried about school.
I have anxiety problems.
I should be finishing Thursday's math homework.
I hate math.
I need to pass or it's community.
I hate the word "I".
My mom thinks I have lost faith in God.
I am just confused.
Pretzels or freaking delicious.
ya me voy.


No comments:

Post a Comment