August 14, 2009

dams.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I am angry at myself.
Tonight I promise the world and the moon that I shall really sleep.
I will take a sleeping pill if nothing else works.
I am one angry lady.
But I think I look cute, excluding the zit on my face and my tired appearance.
I am supposed to ride my bike today... what if I am sooo tired I crash.
or fall.
or something worse.
Ug, I hate it.
hate hate hate
I rarely use that word, I seem to mean it right now.




The moon was angry
did not leave the children in peace
all because they looked at the world sadly
they felt out of place

The children were hopeless
the Moon was mad
trying to rest with no success
they all grew sad

They had ideas
they had a plan
always with those see yas
trying to fight the man

The man was the clock
ticking their lives away
they were locked in a block
trying to see the day

they always lost
falling to the floor
no matter the cost
they never felt so poor



No comments:

Post a Comment