June 01, 2009

Am I a good writer?

I will never know myself.
Sure, I can think I am; I can hope so.
But am I really a GOOD writer. 
I just learned people that have never read my reading think not.
Oh, dear.. stupids. 
I have been told that I am a good writer.
I have been told that by many.
So why are people being rude now.
Is it because of AP English.
I know I can do it.
I will probably get a B in that class, hopefully a A.
I will want an A to show them all wrong. 
So I can prove my self right.
I have too, I can not let my self fail. 
I will do the best I can. 
No one will make my hope die.


1 comment:

  1. We'll survive. English honors will be new to me. Just like AP English will be new to you. But we can do it. We have soul in our writing. We're not mindless droids using fancy words.

    ReplyDelete