June 07, 2009

Today, I mean yesterday was interesting.


I wake up at about 12 in the afternoon, the day seems splendid and filled of light. I start reading  Catch-22, begin to get tired. I try to fall asleep, the moment I feel like I am in the land of dreams, my mother walks in. She tells me how she walked to Marshals and bought some shoes. I really could have cared less. She also tells me that I should be waking up already, I tell her I was already awake and was trying to fall BACK asleep. She leaves, I try again, it fails. I get up turn on the computer and sit in the same old chair I sit in day after day. I truly have no life. I stalk some friends and ex-crushes until my friend calls me. Her name is confidential, so for now she is The One That Drank Too Much Coffee, you will understand it soon enough. 
So she calls me from SF, since she was taking her SAT, tells me how her mother is taking to long to pick her up. I invite her over and she says SURE, and a lot more that I am too lazy to type at the moment. So she hangs up, I clean my room a bit since there was dirty old rags EVERY WHERE. I stay seated in the same old seat waiting. The bell rings, I rush to the door, it is a Delivery Man  who asks me if I am Salvador. I obviously am not, that is my father, so I walk off to go get my mother. Go back to my room and sit back in that chair. When the D-Man seems to have left, I try asking my  mother what that was all about, I don't think she heard me.
 So I get some snacks, since I had cereal earlier and it did nothing for me. At that moment the bell rings, my mom gets the door, I shove the food down my mouth, walk down my hall and see that it is The One That Drank Too Much Coffee. She comes to my room, sits on my bed, then my mother enters and just talks to her, I ignore the whole ordeal by staring into the computers screen. My mom offers my friend food and my friend was obviously starving. I was kind of full but I guess I could more my self. So we went to the kitchen, I thought my mom would serve us. I was incorrect, so I had to do it. I got the chicken tamale for her and the cheese for me.  Put them in the microwave, then grabbed drink and anything else my mother told me to grab. 
When we began to eat I realized that I was starving, so I finish mine and eat some other random stuff. She is already done, yet I am still hungry. I guess that I am going to be on my period or something soon. So I just let me eat. I sit in the same old chair, her on my bed we talk about the mysteries and truths of our worlds. Then we begin to look for a scary movie, since we just happen to love them. We can not find anything could at first until we find One Missed Call, the original. We are both half asleep the whole film, but the suspense kept us awake. Well to be honest she did fall sleep, but she woke up. 
We were spooked by the movie by the end. Then we have a plan to go in my back yard and kill time. We first drink some coffee, since we were really tired. We end up too hyper. We run around the backyard take many photographs, then make another plan. To ride my bikes to the store. May I tell you my bikes are old. We get on them and I some how break the one I am on. I only truly moved something. So we head back on the road ahead of us.  We ride to Smart and Final, well sometimes actually pushing the bike. When we get there we get to feared to leave the bikes alone, so we go back. A friend of mine was near, so I waved hello and pushed my bike until there was hill. 
We went back to my house then decided to ride around again. First we pushed the bikes up the hill until we were safe to ride down. We went to the park, played around, got bored, rode more down the street. Went to Eggettes, left the bikes in front, since we could still see them.   It was actually a very far ride. I, not sure about her, was sweating and weezing a bit. Got some drinks, we were forced to push our bikes since we no adorable baskets on our bikes. We pushed them to my school. That was pretty much vacant. Dropped the bikes on a lawn and sat down. Realized it was getting dark. So we begin to head bike just pushed the bikes. When were at the end of the school saw cholos smoking pot, we got spooked. Threw away our drinks and rode the bikes back to the front, yep I can now say I have ridden a bike trough my school. 
I, personally, was a horrible biker. It took me a while to get moving.  So as we took the same rode back, we found my father, supposedly my parents were worried since it was dark and we had no phones. So, we told him we would meet him home. We rode on and raced my father. We almost beat him, but I slowed down. 
Still I have no idea how horrible this is. I am just discovering that I am tired. All I know is that me and The One That Drank Too Much Coffee could not sleep because of all this coffee. She even bought some at Eggettes. We also know that this was a great way to start the summer. This was really just a rushed version of the whole day.  I will re- read this when I am alive and well. 

p.s. be kind and don't look behind 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment