June 04, 2009

immaturity

Gosh my friend is a true idiot.
She spoke again.
This talking about ALL the CP kids going into AP.
She supposedly said that all CP kids should just stick to CP.
I used to have so much faith in her, now I am just disappointed.
I don't care how high her classes are, she should not speak.
She does usually say the wrong thing.
I was invited to her B-Day part, not going any longer for many reasons.
One, it would be awkward.
Two, I need to baby sit.
Three, I just don't want to any more.
I have discovered she is not a true friend.
That I should no longer trust anything with her.
If she has no faith in me, then why should I in her.
Of course, I will still be her friend, but it will never be the same. 
My English teacher told me she just wants to beat her up.
I really love my English teacher.
Well I am GLAD that I am in AP, it was a long time wait.
Now I am actually ready, after so many years of thinking about it.
My dreams are closer to what ever path they will take.
If it is sad or happy, I will be okay with it in the end. 
Every thing is always better in the end. 
Sometimes. 

1 comment: