June 09, 2009

I will. I can. I want. I have to.

This summer, I strive to do something I have never before. I will achieve a perfectly creative intellectual  summer. I will read many many books. Books, of war, love, hatred and idiots. I will write daily, about anything and everything. I will learn all the things that make me ignorant. Me me loose a large portion of that ignorance. I will enter next year, as the same girl, but yet a grown women. I will travel, in motor home, to Mexico. See the world beyond the window. Carry a journal with me, that I will actually write in. A journal that will be full by the first day of school. I will complete the book I am writing, or at least a large portion of it. I strive to become a better writer, a better learner, and a better human.


No comments:

Post a Comment