June 17, 2009

cococococococo

Well, today was "special".
It all started with me waking up, because I feared my dog was about to vomit. 
Ran, holding her carefully, to the kitchen and put her in her bed.
Then, I ran back to my room, fell back too sleep.
Soon she came back to me crying, since, she wanted to come back up.
I picked her up, passed back out.
When I woke back up, I was abnormally hungry.
I ate and ate and did not get full.
Really, I crashed my diet today.
Crashed it too pieces.
I was also in a bad mood all day, hmm I wonder why. 
After all the eating, I went on an ADVENTURE, in my backyard.
Not that great at all.
Went back inside, and ate some more.
After that I sat watched some kid TV, since my little niece and nephew were here.
After this, my niece and I went outside. 
I rode my bike in the front.
We played basketball.
I some how misunderstood my strength, and threw the ball over the fence.
My niece and I, ran into the house to get someone to get it.
Since, I  truly did not want to get it.
I have not spoken to nor seen those neighbors in years.
But, no one would help us, so we had to do it ourselves.
So I watched my niece while she got the ball.
She screamed and yelled, when I told her not to.
So the neighbors peeked out.
I waved and we went back to our side of the street.
BUT, my little niece did not listen to me when I said not to push the door too much, since, my bike was on the other side.
She pushed, my bike fell and got scratched.
I got really really mad, they always get me mad, especially when they do not listen.
When we got to the door, I told her to say sorry to my bike.
Instead she ran, so I grabbed her.
Then when I asked her again, may I say I was saying it nicely, she started to cry.
Just because she did not want to say sorry to my bike.
CREMA, IS MY BIKES NAME. 
If you hurt her, you hurt me, equaling she has to say sorry to the bike.
So she did sooner or later.
All because I made her laugh.
I put my bike away in the death trap that is my porch.
Went back inside then entered my room.
Then I had to go to the bathroom, since I am not a bike and have to that kind of stuff, and found something out.
I was on my period.
Who would have known?
and no wonder...




P.S.
Regina's new CD is streaming on myspace.
It is super.
It is also the reason I still have a myspace.
Just for music.







P.P.S.
I shall now spend the rest of the night writing.
Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment