June 13, 2009

There were Birds in the Sky.

I had a nightmare today.
So frightening that it forced me to awake.
It even made frightened to fall back asleep.

It took place at my school.
There was an eery feeling to it at first.
Everything seemed mysterious and misty.
Everything seemed incorrect.
The security guards were whispering.
Looked like they were actually doing there jobs.
Everyone one was in all black.
Everyone seemed normal and glad.
Yet the sky was dark, not it's normal grew, but blackish.
There was planes everywhere.
Then things began to fall from those planes.
Weird rectangular things.
Some how I could guess where they were going to fall.
No one was too worried at first.
Until it actually hit.
It was a bomb.
First it hit one of the wings.
But school still went on.
School went on as normal.
I went to PE class.
Which it self is a nightmare, since I no longer have it.
Yet, the bombs were still falling.
We still went on.
I started freaking out.
I could not believe it.
I just had to leave.
My close friend asked me "Do you want to go home?"
I said "No, not yet. It's finals week, I have one more class."
So I stayed, managing not to freak out and not to have an attack.
Since I am asthmatic.
Then I leave to the bathroom.
I realized that the only place not destroyed entirely was the bathrooms and the Gyms.
When I noticed I think jinxed it.
Since the moment I exited, they really did hit the Gym.
Everyone was running out.
Gladly my close friend was out.
We called my dad and he picked us up.
For some reason my school was farther from my house than usual and on a tall hill.
On the radio they told us of an evil company.
With some odd name that I cannot fully recall.
Something like White Corp. or War Corp.
They told us how we could not speak about them.
We could not even write about them.
If we did, we would be next.
So I realized that my internet would have to stay off.
We dropped off my friend and headed home.
For a while it seemed all normal.
Though the sky was still that off color of blackish grey.
There was also something else in the sky, crows.
Lots of them too and for some reason they traveled in the shape of a rhombus.
There eyes were also different, they were black.
My dogs were almost always barking.
When they were not they were just too calm or shaking.
My family just said it's what they do.
Since Chihuahuas always shake, but what about the other two, they were not chihuahuas.
Not even close, and yet they did the same.
I wanted to write, I had the urge and sometimes I would wake up with pieces of paper all around me.
Pieces of paper filled of stores filled of poems.
Stories and Poems about this Corp.
Gladly I knew, well thought I knew, that there was no way they would find out about this.
So I hid the papers in my emergency bag.
The bag that was prepared for the worse.
One day, I walked outside so I could look at the sky and I saw something I have seem before.
Those planes and they were dropping those same rectangles.
They were aimed at my house.
I started screaming "Get to the motor home! Get to the MOTOR HOME! THEY ARE COMING! HURRY!"
I screamed in ever room and they all ran.
They got everything they could.
While I got the rest of the family.
My niece and nephew were in my room.
Obviously their parents were out of town, in Las Vegas like always.
While they lay on my bed watching tv.
I told them to get out.
Get the dogs and go outside.
My nephew would not listen so I forced him into my mothers arms.
I grabbed my emergency bag and ran to my brothers room.
He was sleeping I woke him up.
I found it odd the the bombs have yet to hit.
I guess it was my dream and I would not allow them to hit.
Yet I still tried to wake my brother up.
He woke up grabbed his stuff and the my dog and ran.
The minute I walked outside, I woke up.
I could not stand the suspense.
I could not stand the chance of my family dying.
When I woke up I tried not to fall back asleep.
I just watched tv, until I passed out.
Gladly I dreamt a better dream.

That was the first nightmare in a while that was not recycled.
It was totally new.
It caught me by surprise.
I hope I never have it again.
I really hope.





No comments:

Post a Comment