June 07, 2009

I thought it was Family Day?

You know how Sunday is supposed to be all cheers and laughs with the family? It never has truly been like that to me.  It was always screams and fights. When something turns out right something turns it wrong. It is also why I hate Church, I rarely so I can hide, hide from the screams. Since when we go it never brings us together but tears us apart. It makes me loose faith. My dad does not take us to church for us, but for the CHURCH PEOPLE. I rather be somewhere else away from all the people. I don't like those people, they have ruined my life. I don't like it there. I just do not. It brings me, the pacifist,  to screams. Me of all people. I don't like screaming, I hate it but when I am with them, in this horrible environment, I go crazy. I don't think about what I am saying. I just say it. Getting me in trouble. Worst of all my parents have hearing problems, always hearing things I did not even say. I think they might just have a bigger imagination than mine. 
I understand I have my moods too, I feel fat one day, skinny another, I am a female with horrible mood swings. I hate them with all my might. I don't even understand why I get so angered at my mother when she wants to wear my cloths. Maybe I do like her fat, maybe I am jealous. Maybe I just rather have a hobo, that actually needs it, where it. I don't know what is going on in my mind. I am a complicated fool. 
Even worse we went off to the stores and the second we actually start looking around my father tells me that my Aunt and her family are on their way to our house. The exact moment we start looking.  I hate that about my aunt, they always come at the worst moments. Always when I don't want company. ALWAYS.  I like knowing HOURS before that someone is coming over, not minutes. So we rushed home, they have not even drove up the drive-way. I am not a happy camper right now. But I have the urge to read a book about romance. I off to just that. Look for a small one and READ. When they come I will be too busy, because I will be glued to a GREAT love story. 

P.S. 
The world might just be
What you want to see

No comments:

Post a Comment