June 11, 2009

In Need of a Sign.


Today should be a good day, even though I just hurt my toe. Poor Little Toe... 
Well it is Thursday, in my part of the world, and the sun is shining like no other this week. My hair is a poof, as big as a lions mane, but I am trying to tame it. Meaning I have a hat on. My head is still glued to the question of me being a good writer. It is weird how before I knew I was and now I am very confused. Since writing is what I have chosen to do as my career, it's my future you see. It will be my major in College, in whatever University I end up going to. It is my life. So why do I keep wondering and why can I not just live with it. Since I know that not everyone in the land of Earth will love my works. I sure do hope a few will though, maybe more than a few. Maybe I need a moral push, but I already had many of those. Maybe I need a sign, something to tell me that I know I CAN DO IT. That I know, and will know, that I am good at it.


 

Deary Sun and Deary Moon, why am I in so much fright? 

 Moon: Well Deary Girl, don't be worried the world is not always so friendly ,but I will always be near. 
 Sun: and I will be much farther, but you are on our daughter. 
 Moon: Our only child that holds what we love most.
 Sun: The only one that holds true beauty. 
 Moon: and the only one that holds you. 


If only the Sun and Moon could speak. Then I would be surly amazed. They are my favorite things in the Universe, my favorites that are not on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment