May 11, 2009

and when I see you, I really see you Upside down.

For some reason, he is making me shy again.
Sure I am usually shy when it comes to people.
Obviously not with my BEST FRIENDS.
I can be with my friends though.
I feel lost, left out and confused.
I can't look into his eyes without smirking now.
Darrrn, 3 years I thought I was over this.
I should be over this.
I have to be.
I am not in the mood for crushing nor love nor likes.
I like being alone right now.
Right now this is where I want to be.
The only thing that would change that is if someone actually chased after me, if someone actually crushed on me and TRIED.
No one ever tries, when they do I let them down.
They are never worth it.
I need someone to make them self worth it.
Not now though, please not now.

Could I at least wait 'till College?

Please.


Wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment