May 25, 2009

The Roaring 20's.


Thursday was Hat Day, well Cat in a Hat day.
I wore a 20s inspired boilers hat.
Personally I would have no idea if it was even FROM the 20s.
Since I bought the hat at the Thrift Store. 
I can tell you it is at least 20s inspired.
I wore that all day.
Got awful hat hair.
It is the reason I left it on for so long.
I love that hat, and I am very glad I wore it.

My grades are up now, well I know my Chemistry grade is a C.
She told my mother, thank goodness to.
I still am a bit worried for math.
But I know I can do it, I just have to.
Have to.
I do.
I really think I passed the last Mastery Quiz.

Friday was interesting.
I got my best friend for part of the day.
Since her Boy Friend went off... some where.
So we got be loud and obnoxious together.
Just like old times.
Annoying the normal folk and sometimes our friends.
Weird how much of a private, shy person I am when I am alone.
My friends let me blossom.
I looooove them.
Well we had a odd rally.
I was some what amused. 
I can say I yelled for people.
The Hip Hop Crew dance just confused me.
Truly, I will never understand it.

I will stick to my music. 

Just like glue.

Then back to the 20s. 
In my 6th period English class, we saw a silent film.
It was called The Crowd.
 I liked it, it was cute and funny.
A bit sad.
I kind of would forget that no one was truly talking.
I liked it though.
I wish we finished it.
I truly do. 
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment