May 19, 2009

Gender Bender

So today I tried to dress like Ryan Ross.
Plaid Jacket, green pants and moccasins.
A very Pretty. Odd. outfit if I say so myself.
Which I am, saying myself.






Well today was amazing and not so amazing.
I met and hugged and WAS ELBOWED by Minijean Brown. 
She is soo amazing and kind hearted.
 Don't worry the elbowing was an accident.
It made me happy, and she said sorry.

The rest of the day was mixed. 
Durring lunch I took a Mastery Test for my Geometry class.
PASSED.
Odd Enough it did not raise my grade .. not at all.
So now I plan to pass 3. 
Get a B. 
That way my grade will be better.
I really do need a better grade in that class.
So do I need a better grade in my Chem class.
I am working on it.
I am working hard.
Harder than I have ever worked.
I really am.
I just need to keep my grades up.
All the rest are As and one B.
I need my Chemistry and Geometry classes to be Cs.
Cs that will make me glad and proud.
Though those classes were one higher grades, only dropping because I got a flu.
A stupid flu that ruined my life.
Well my life in 2 classes.
I am working hard, and I will prevail.
I will.
I have to.
Then my Chem teacher made a horrible speech about how Little Rock is related to Chemistry.
I found it pitiful.
Went to English, had a real talk about it.
I began to feel horribly sick.
When I got home I passed out.
Now I am here.
Like I am everyday.
In my pitiful room in my colorful room.
Hoping on a greater day.
To bring my life a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment