May 15, 2009

Respect the Editor in Chief.

Obviously since I am the creator and I guess, owner of Obsession Zine.
My head might be filling with air. 
I like it though.
I have authority, a leader.
I really do love that feeling.
So for now the crew is about five people.
1. Me the Editor in Chief.
2. Elena the Graphic Designer.
3. Irem the "artist".
4. Amanda the Photographer.
5. Rebecca the Copy Editor.
So far that is it.

We will all be entitled to a specific category or just specific obsession.
We have not talked over what exactly. 
Tomorrow there will be a mini meeting, since not all the crew will be there.

A few of us will brainstorm some more.

Outline the first issue.

Perfect it all.

Then I guess, next weekend we will have REAL meeting.

Maybe every week.


I really love this idea.
I really hope it all works out.


I really do.






No comments:

Post a Comment