May 10, 2009

Dam Nubio

He is the pizza guy who is taking to long.
According to my "Pizza Tracker" he left at 7.28.
It's freaking 7.50.
WHERE ARE YOU NUBIO!
I am starving, did you get lost, I hope you did not.
I will give you a evil stare when you ring that bell.
I will speak in a MONOTONE.
I hope this pizza is free.
Cause I am freaking hungry.
I hate you Nubio.
I hope you hurry, hurrrryyyyyyyy.
I am not going to stop till the bell rings.
Hurry Up Nubio.
Hurry Up.
I hope you speak English NUBIO.
I have never hated a person I have never met SOOO much.
Really.
I hate you.
NUBIO!!!!!!
My stomach is trying.
Even worse I am PMSing.
Oh Yeah, you are SCREWED.
I hate you.
Dam.
Why did I order from Dominos?
He rang the bell.
My dad opened the door.
I screamed "I HATE YOU NUBIO".
Now I am done.
I go eat.
Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment