May 18, 2009

Who? Day

So I was School Spirited today and dressed up as Zooey Deschanel.
Obviously I was no comparison.


So today was the first day in months I did not ignore Alien, a guy I wasted my time on last year, I saw him after 5th and said Hello.
Only a Hello and a Smile.
Along with a poke.
I will not like him again, I can not.
Like I have said before, I don't want that right now.
I used to think I did.
I used to think a lot of things.
Now I think differently. 
Which a bit of the same ideas stuck in between.
I think the only way I might let my self like again is if someone wanted me.
Someone I could actually want back.
Maybe, but for now I fine alone.
I like it.
I am used to it.
I need to stop having feeling for guys I liked back in the day.
Hehe that makes me feel old that phrase, Back in the Day.
Well I have years to live.
Molto Vita! 











No comments:

Post a Comment