May 14, 2009

I have a new Dream/ Goal.

I WANT TO START A ZINE.
Yes, a Zine aka a small magazine usually about a random obsession. 
I want to start one, yet I have no idea what the random obsession would be.
My troops would be my friends and anyone artistic who wanted to help out.
At first we would make one every like semester.
That does seem reasonable, and if it goes well.
We will create more.
I want a colorful Zine.
About friends, love, school, stories, dreams and everything High School can Hold.
That could be a good name "Everything High School Can Hold".
A Zine written by kids that are most likely headed off to college.
I really think we could do this, sure I have no idea who we is YET.
I will tell my friends my magnificent plan.
I want to make it all by hand, I want it to be like a collage.
All of it a collage.
Then we could make copies of it.. somehow.
I love this idea.
I read about it in a book called "Indie Girl".
I am motivated.


I really  am.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment