May 26, 2009

HAPPY TUESDAY?

Sure let us say that.
Let us start from the very beginning.
I woke up at 6:45.
Cursed to live off the day with only 3 hours of sleep.
Due to the mind not wanting to rest.
Italian class, was fun and simple.
Geometry, I was too tired to work.
I did learn I passed my second Mastery, aka I passed the class.
Drama, was refreshing since we had a rest day.
History, only class I did actual work in.
Lunch, SANDWICH DAY, it was yum.
Chemistry, had a test, it was on the easy side.
Reminds me I have Chem Homework.
I will start very soon.
English, we saw more of The Crowd.
It was sad, the little girl died.
My naive heart hoped that she was still alive.
I just knew it was not true.
I also have homework for that class.
I have to make DISCUSSION QUESTIONS. Joy.
I got home. I had a nap. A very good nap.
I awoke all cheerful and glad at about 5.
Went to get the mail.
I actually got mail.
Mail from my dream college, California College of Arts [CCA].
It had information about the school, and told me that my catalogue was on it's way.
It made me soo happy because it means that they now know I exist.
They now know I am thinking about going there.
I really would love to go there.
The campus is amazing.
There is two, may I add.
One it SF and One in Oakland.
So I would have to live in Oakland for a year if I choose to go and live there.
I am still trying to make up my mind if I rather live and stay at home or live on a campus.
Who knows what I will pick?
Well the future will once day chat up with me and tell it all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment