May 12, 2009

Summer Reading Goals:

Books I have to or want to complete.

Have To:
Cats Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut [Already Half Way Done]
Catch-22 - Joseph Heller
White Noise - Don Delillo 
The Brothers K - David James Duncan
Beloved - Toni Morrison
Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky [All of these are for AP English. I read them my Small - Big and back to Small. Also by what I wanted to read more.] 
Popism: The Warhol Stories - Andy Warhol and Pat Hackett [Already more than Half Way done. I just am way too busy. Likewise with the next book] 
Haunted - Chuck Palahnuik
A Million Pieces - James Frey [ like the others I started but I got distracted. ]

Want To:
Franny and Zooey - J.D. Salinger 
Flappers and Philosophers - F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide - Douglas Adams 
Wicked - Gregory Maguire 
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain
The Old Man and  the Sea - Ernest Hemingway
One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez 
Bridget Jones 1&2 - Helen Fielding 


For now that is it.
I know I will at least complete the "Have To" List.

I have to. ;]


And just maybe this summer I can finally discover my true favorite writer.

P.S. I actually own all of these books, and so many more, these are just my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment