May 13, 2009

Breakable..

Rawr RAH La
I am borred.
Confused.
Hate my skin right now.
So much I could just sand it.
That is not a good idea though, Andy Warhol once tried that, it only made his skin worse.
I am now on a diet, so I can fit perfectly into that Perfect Dress.
The Perfect Dress, sitting behind my door, taunting me and waiting for the Perfect Day, when I can wear it it. 
It will be perfect, I hope it will.
Well I got an A on my History essay...like I did not know.
I kind of knew all along, since I got an A on my rough draft, the Final was much better, much longer.
I still have a B in that class since I missed wok while I was sick.
Those 5 day, when I was home sick with the Stomach Flu, ruined this semester.
All my grades dropped, except English and Drama, it's taking me time to raise them again.
I need to keep my 3.0.
I Need To, so I can have a higher Average GPA, so I can get into my puny Privates, the school I want and love so very much. 
California College of Arts, being my priority, the only art school in northern California with a Creative Writing Program, I love it.
I love artsy environment, artsy things, and artsy people in general.
It would be perfect, small sure, but I would feel at home.
I will be glad, nothing I want more than that.


It will happen, I will work harder and raise my grade, I will. 


I have to.

I promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment